Old March 27th 04, 09:53 PM
lgreene

Default Great New Web Site for Necklaces - sample_necklace.jpg (1/1)

i just went to nanci's and contacted her about not posting without AD and
definitely about not posting a pic. I have a just won't quit migraine, day
4, and "i'm mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore"!!!.

"Jim" wrote in message
I came across a great new site that is selling beautiful handmade
necklaces - Nanci's Necklaces:

http://www.neckwares.com/

The site describes its necklaces as "wearable fine art." Here's what
the description says on the site:

Welcome to our exquisite collection of designer necklaces, handcrafted
from a variety of quality natural stones, unique designer beads, pearls,
crystals, and precious metal. Nancišs Necklaces offers beautiful and
uncommon jewelry masterpieces for women who appreciate quality in
design, workmanship and materials.

Enjoy.