Old July 28th 03, 06:27 AM
Kandice Seeber

I like latticino and twisties in bright colors. Preferably in the
purple/blue/green range.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I do Moretti and Bullseye. And some boro, but it's too slow for me to do
canes usually. I don't have that much patience.
Do you have any color preferences on latticino?
BTW, I anneal my cane to make it easier to use. If you don't use cane

right
after you make it, if it hasn't been annealed, it has a tendency to spit.
--
There are no mistakes, only unexplored techniques

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I am really interested in latticino or just plain twisties - definitely

post
an ad here if you list those! I was just looking last night for some

and
did not find any. Do you work with Moretti compatible glass? I hate

making
twisties, but would love some to experiment with.
I am not all that interested in murrini personally, but I bet they would
sell.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

One of the things I am pretty good at is pulling canes and making

murrini.
So I have been thinking about putting some murrini and latticino on Ebay

for
other lampworkers to use.
Is that something you all would be interested in? Would you prefer the
murrini sliced or in canes?
I have some red/blue yin-yangs and some hearts and such made up already.
Thanks,
Louis
--
There are no mistakes, only unexplored techniques