Old December 10th 04, 06:47 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

This month's lucky winner of the FAQ contest is: (drum roll, please)....
Pati in Phx. Her answer: most quilters are loving, caring , sharing,
generous wonderful people
with lots of ideas, fabric and other stash and far too little time.
Many many thanks to everyone who played this month. The answers you all
gave were so much fun to read. There were a few that I think were worthy of
sharing but I would like permission from the authors first.. one was an A-Z
of what quilters are. If you wrote this one Id like your permission to share
it with the group.
Pati, I think I have your address, and will be sending you a little
something, sooner or later. *in other words, dont camp out by the mailbox*.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Congratulations, Pati! An early holiday gift, even if it doesn't arrive
before the day! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1