Old May 29th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone

Default OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

In message , Bernadette
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me
hope that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live
together and respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834
Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary
Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(
Mary

Thanks, I understand now.

Google has been down for over half an hour so if that is your search
engine it won't have worked for you. It is back up and working again
and I got straight to the page via that link.

It also appears that Melinda reached the page via that link also. If it
isn't working yet I'm not sure what to suggest.

Bernadette

I am using Firefox and still I am banned.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk