Old July 18th 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Teresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 10:29:24 AM UTC-10, Arliss Link wrote:
I need new instructions for mind. My paper where it was folded is frail and I can not read it. Plus I can not find peacock thread any where.

You can purchase the chart at patternsonline.com. It will probably cost $7-8; it is the updated computerized version. The symbols might be somewhat different from the hand drawn chart.

Also, if you’re on Facebook, you can join the Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL; several people in that group are working on Peacock Tapestry..

I'm stuck on the tree because the directions say when "sideways triangle" appears beside one color or two colors bracketed together, stitch bottom half cross with colors listed and stitch top half cross using one strand 453 ? Thanks for mentioning the FB group too - I looked them up.