Old April 16th 15, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Zims

Default Filet Cross stitch (from the pattern creator)

replying to Donna D., Zims wrote:
boocxnnut wrote:

I have stitched over 2o years and never heard of this stitch. I am
starting
a new project. An Eagle scout for my son.Most of it are filet
stitches.
Nothing says what it is. Something I probably know but by another name
maybe.
Thanks
Donna

A filet stitch is a cross stitch using a single strand. I contacted the
publisher who put me in touch with the creator. I have completed two
Eagle Scout badges for my sons and now have to complete one for my grandson. I
still have one grandson to go who just made tenderfoot