Old July 13th 10, 02:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default Filet Cross stitch

Thanks
But I couldn't really find instructions so I think I might do half stitches
or regular stitches. It said it was supposed to look like a fine net. I
don't see why that is necessary
Donna
wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:28:01 -0400, "Donna D."
wrote:

I have stitched over 2o years and never heard of this stitch. I am
starting
a new project. An Eagle scout for my son.Most of it are filet stitches.
Nothing says what it is. Something I probably know but by another name
maybe.
Thanks
Donna

I decided to google and think this explains it, you could either do
the pattern in filet crochet, or cross stitch.

http://crochet.about.com/library/blfreecharts.htm