Old June 24th 14, 04:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default SK840 Jams with Ribber

El dimecres 17 d'abril de 2013 22:51:38 UTC+2, Dan va escriu
Hi all, I'm at my wits end. I have an sk840 and I want to do a double faced jacquard. So I bought a srp60n ribber to do the backface. Whenever both the main carriage and the ribber carriage knit at the same time the carriage gets almost impossible to move across.

I have to admit that I am incredibly new to knitting. Does anyone have any ideas why this may happen? I have all the settings like the manual but feel maybe I am setting up something wrong. Or if you could point me in the direction of a tutorial that would be great?

FYI If I set up the carriages so only the main carriage or only the ribber needles knit then its fine, its only when they knit at the same time.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Could you fix it ?? I have the same knitting machine and the ribber bed too since few months ago and I have the same feeling.

Thanks,

Miquel