Old November 21st 03, 07:38 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Ellen i will forward your request to an Expert on Talitot
In the mean time you might look up
The Art Of Judaic Needle work , By Ita Aber , Charles Scribner`s sons
, 1979
Jewish Ceremonial Embroidery, by Kathryn Salomon, B.T. Batsford,
1988.
The New work of Our Hands , by Mae Rockland Tupa , Chilton Book
Company 1994 ,
mirjam

Hi all! I am a longtime RCTN reader, but I haven't kept up for a year
or so. So I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but
please forgive me. I have a friend whose grandson will be Bar
Mitzvah'd next spring and she would like to embroider a tallit for
him. But she can't find any needlepoint, cross-stitch, etc. patterns.
I am sure there must be someone out there who has a source for Jewish
themed patterns. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.... Ellen