Old February 8th 11, 03:04 PM
Pat King Pat King is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy $75.00 slab roller

I guess I'll just get some friends to start using this forum.

I joined to see if anyone would critique my new web site. I'm building a little wood slab roller and selling it for $75.00. I thought I would get a lot of takers but I'm not having much luck. I thought someone here might go to my site and offer some suggestions. Many of my friends own my little slab roller and I have sold several and everyone seems to love them, but I'm not getting the landslide I thought I would.

If anyone does come here would you go to http://oakwoodslabroller.tripod.com
and give me some feed back on what you think.