Old September 6th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

Default QI Inventory??

Kate G. wrote:

I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

Two.

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

Cats.

How old is he or she?

Eight

What breed?

Alley cat!

What is/are your QI(s) names?

We've always called them after breakfast cereal... Marmalade 7 muffin
first. Now we have Sugar Puff and Cornflake!

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap

Whooo! See that puppy grow! What a handsome chap he is!

Where can we see pictures of yours?

All over bits of my web site, but here in particular:
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co....s/catshome.htm

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!