Old February 12th 04, 09:37 PM
Margie

On 12 Feb 2004 21:27:56 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

Something along those lines? I'll have to run it past dh who is
very clever and creative in the framing department.

Oh, no, Margie -- I'm not asking for help. I'm trying to spark discussion and
sharing. I know exactly what I'm going to do. (Mirrors are way too
distracting)

You are right! I was looking and oh my...am I the only one that finds
some of the curio cabinets tacky? I did see one I liked that is made
from rosewood, an open table top design, I liked the feeling of space.
Table top won't do in this house.

Not all beads lend themselves to sitting properly. How will you do
that, Sooz?
--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t