Old November 27th 03, 05:10 PM
Christi Conley

Thank you BOTH -
I think I can swing getting 2 books -
Maybe I'll ask Santa : )

thanks again for your help !!
--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative
Art Without Anxiety
www.ArtWithoutAnxiety.com
^,,^ ^,,^ ^,,^ ^,,^

"Karen Breuer" wrote in message
Hi Christi,
I'm somewhat of a newbie myself and I HIGHLY recommend "The Polymer
Clay Techniques Book" by Sue Heaser. I absolutely love this book! It
is so well done and informative. Great step-by-step instructions with
lots of pictures. Get it. You won't be disappointed. : )

Karen - thevintagegirl

Christi Conley wrote:

Hi!
Can any of you recommend a good beginners
book? There are SO many books out there, I need
some guidance! I want to use my clay to cover things,
to make jewelry and rubber stamp on -

I do have a Atlas Pasta Machine (I have used it with
Paper Clay), so I am a step ahead : )

What book do you think would be the best for beginners?

thank you for your help!