Old January 16th 15, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Danny Breidenbach

Default Eyes

My peripheral vision is for sucks already, and I constantly have to put my chart right in front of my nose. My chart goes from the left arm of my chair, into my hand to be held up and squinted at, then into my lap, then back into my hand to be squinted at, then to the right arm of my chair, then my hand. Rinse. Repeat. I try to memorize what the next 2 or 3 stitches are.

But it's fun.

I'll give my new specs a good trial period before reporting back on my opinion.

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 7:42:31 AM UTC-6, sharoncapps wrote:
I tried those and couldn't use them. I could never get used to not being
able to see out of the sides of the glasses. I always keep my chart on the
right arm of my chair and I couldn't see it. I could only see what was
right in front of my eyes. It probably was just me but I never did adjust
to them.
Sharon in MN