Old January 23rd 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default First Baby Quilt of 2010

Done.

I have just put together a tumbler top using 3 charm pack from Freshly
Squeezed ( by Sandy Gervais). Now those colours are WAY out of my comfort
zone.
At the moment it is about 43" x 47" but I still have to decide if I will
leave it that size or add borders. Probably the later if/when I find
something to co ordinate with it.

Dee in Oz

"Taria" wrote in message
Great stuff as always Joan. What a lucky baby to get that one.
I am fussing around with the border of my big tumbler and
trying to decide if I it should stay or go. Tumblers are really
fun. I'd like to put a challenge out there that everyone give
tumblers a try this year. Even just a doll quilt or wallhanging.
They go together quickly and look terrific. Not instant satisfaction
but pretty close.
Thanks for sharing.
Taria
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2832877...=1264178619296