Old May 1st 05, 07:57 AM
Shirley Shone

If you type Coats ophir thread into google UK you will come up with
many sites that stock it. It is equivalent to Twilley's Gold Dust
thread.

If you really wants some and cannot get it over there I could get some
and send it to you but not for another 5 weeks.

Email me privately if you want to do that.
Shirley in UK

In message . com, Anne
writes
I've been drooling over many/most/all of the designs featured in issue 63 of
Classic Stitches, a wonderful magazine published in the UK. I'd appreciate it
if someone could tell me what is Coats Ophir thread and/or where it might be
purchased in the U.S. Is the metallic version similar to the DMC spools
of gold
or silver thread?

--
Shirley Shone