Old December 30th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Still knitting hats.

I have been doing the "London Beanie" ,
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...don-beanie.htm

It's actually a little more complicated of a decrease than what I do.
Just like to do different patterns once in a while. I have made
several, our group delivers them to the mission in Rockford Illinois.

I hope you all are able to sneak a little crochet, knitting or other
crafts and arts.

I will be below 0 Fahrenheit New Years night.

I have had 2 great nephews and 2 great nieces in 2009. I really enjoyed
making the baby blankets for them.

Gail made me a Santa Claus suite 30 years ago. I found out I have
shrunk a lot since I was a young man. I wore it to the nursing home to
see her. A small tear ran down her face and smiled from ear to ear as I
walked toward her bed, she is on a trek now. She can still talk for a
short time. My Son and his girlfriend help me that day.

Super embarrassment!!!!! As I walked up to the desk to sign in to the
nursing home. My son's girlfriend was had her arm folded in mine as my
son followed with my walker. As I approached the desk my red pants
dropped down to my ankles. The lobby of the nursing home was loaded
with people, they roared in laughter. Thank God I had my blue-jeans on
under the Santa suite, they still roared in laughter. It was funny even
for me.

What are you all working on?

Dennis & Gail