Old February 4th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default Wine Bottles?

Sorry for the late response but I don't check this group too often anymore
since the spammers took over.

The name of the fellow with the real wine is Steve Klein - Klein's Wines.

The best way to make wine bottles is to learn how to blow glass. The ones I
sell are hand blown glass.

Carol
S P Miniatures
www.spminiatures.com

"Herb" wrote in message
m...
Tink wrote:

Are there any tips or tricks on making wine bottles. I rarely see
realistic ones... but I've seen a few that look really nice. Perhaps a
mold? Any advice would be appreciated (or where to get nice ones!)

There are some artisans who make extremely realistic wine bottles - one
even has real wine in them! There's a vendor who appears at many of the
mini shows here in Southern Calif. with a wide variety of excellent cases
of wine and wine-making equipment. (No, I can't think of his name
offhand - )

Otherwise, the best I've seen are either real glass or pre-made clear
plastic with real labels and some detailed painting for the lead top wrap.

You might make inquiries at IGMA www.igma.org
or possibly at NAME www.miniatures.org

I just googled for
Miniature wine bottles