Old December 22nd 05, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default Wine Bottles?

Tink wrote:

Are there any tips or tricks on making wine bottles. I rarely see realistic
ones... but I've seen a few that look really nice. Perhaps a mold? Any
advice would be appreciated (or where to get nice ones!)

There are some artisans who make extremely realistic wine bottles - one even has
real wine in them! There's a vendor who appears at many of the mini shows here
in Southern Calif. with a wide variety of excellent cases of wine and
wine-making equipment. (No, I can't think of his name offhand - )

Otherwise, the best I've seen are either real glass or pre-made clear plastic
with real labels and some detailed painting for the lead top wrap.

You might make inquiries at IGMA www.igma.org
or possibly at NAME www.miniatures.org

I just googled for
Miniature wine bottles