Old October 10th 05, 02:43 PM
KJ

I don't think we've missed it Sandy. I've been watching too!
He's remaining a mystery!

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
Johanna Gibson wrote:

Just had a little look-see and after all that discussion of how many
red-heads we have here, I just have to ask.... where are they?!? This
faces directory seems to be full of brunettes with the odd blonde.
Come on folks, send your photos in! I don't even have a digital
camera, but I managed to send in a recent photo of me and the mystery
man... you can send one in as well!

And did we/I miss your "explanation" about the mystery man?? Is there
marriage in the near future? g
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1