Old October 10th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pat

Default Tree Pattern

BEI Design wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for a pine tree pattern for Christmas. I need
an adult size pattern.
Any help as to where to find one would be greatly
appreciated! Thank you.

Bonnie

Sorry, your question is not clear. Is this going to be some
sort of decoration, or are you looking for a
pine-tree-costume pattern for an adult human? If so, how
big/wide/tall is the tree supposed to be? And does the
wearer have to be able to move around or is he/she going to
be stationary?

Beverly

I'm not saying your answer was unusual, but it did give me some unusual
visuals. I started thinking about an adult wearing a pine tree costume at a
school pageant. Or as an advertising medium with signs stuck all over him.
And thinking about him walking down the street as a pine tree.

At any rate, I got a lot of visual fun out of it.

Pat