Old June 16th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default ammonium chloride (sal ammoniac)

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Glassman" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
okay...i think that someone here told me how to 'make a block' from
ammonium chloride
crystals...

i can't find that information. would you be so kind as to tell me
again...about a pound of
the stuff is on its way...it's good to have friends in the chemistry
department of my former
place of employment...the Harvard of Turkey - (or as i like to call
it..the Turkey of Harvard)

thanks again.

arlene

A wet sponge is all you will need. My motto is to use as little

chemicals
in life as possible. I have to be near death to take a Tylenol.

You in the right profession? About every stained glass guy I have ever

met
has abused something sometime, you must be the exception.....splains alot.

Past is excluded.... I don't remember the 60's... ; )

--

JK Sinrod
www.sinrodstudios.com