Old September 1st 04, 08:27 PM
Jake Wildstrom

The Prophet red rose known to the wise as , opened the Book of Words, and read unto the people:
Does anyone here knit, crochet, etc when they are feeling down in the dumps
and if so do you find it helps to lift your spirits?

I don't crochet when I'm depressed, but I get depressed if I don't
crochet. So it's a preventative measure rather than a treatment for
me.

| D. Jacob Wildstrom -- Math monkey and freelance thinker |
| Graduate Student, University of California at San Diego |
| "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into |
| theorems." -Alfred Renyi |

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily endorsed by the
University of California or math department thereof.