Old December 1st 03, 02:14 PM
Dave

My main purpose is to donate them directly to someone who will
definitely use them in crafts. That way they are used for crafts and do not
find their way into the stamp collecting community. I have other stamps
donated for that purpose. I have donated stamps to others for this purpose
before, but they do not need any at the moment (I sent them each quite a bit
that will take them time to use up).
My terms are very simple: I send the stamps to the requestor to use
in crafts. They are free (that's affordable!). All I request is that the
stamps I used to send them are returned to me and I'll even pay the postage
if in the US or Canada.
Hopefully there is someone out there that will make a request.
Dave
"paula" wrote in message
om...
i have seen stamps decoupaged onto boxes etc.and they do look nice,
but , if you have a lot then why not give them to a charity that can
do wonders with them. i do not know where you live but in england they
can be donated to "dogs for the blind" or the lifeboat instituion to
name but two.