Old November 17th 04, 03:06 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Good Afternoon all my friends ,,,
I allowed myself to buy a book [ don`t ask about the price ].... but i
just could Not let it there , you know Belgium and all....[ I can`t
even have Chocolade ,,,,with my alergy ...]
Dress in Detail, From around the world , by Rosemary Crill, Jennifer
Wearden and Verity Wilson , V&A publications 2002.
every [ very clear wonderful ] picture has a very detailed
explaination [ and the dress/clothes outline ,,,just Jummmy
Now i am looking at page 190 , it shows a hooded Man`s Jacket of wool
decorated with applied felted wool, Algeria, late 19th century ....it
shows Flowers made of those felted wools ,,,
....Each segment of the opttern has been outlined with red and yellow
or blue and yellow stiching to conceal the joins ......an elegant
black silk and silver tassel hangs from the centre of each star and
ends with a small coral bead .....
You got the idea take an old or plain sweater and use all your Old
knittings after felting . cut up arrange in neat patterns adorn and
you have a great new /traditioanl /contemporary warm clothing .
mirjam ....
On 07 Nov 2004 03:52:00 GMT, (NoraBalcer) wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora