Old November 17th 04, 09:43 PM
Katherine

Thanks, Dora.

Katherine

Bungadora wrote:
You can listen on line, although I find my little tin box of a
computer doesn't give very good sound quality.
http://www.cbc.ca/listen/index.html
Dora
"Katherine"

Els van Dam wrote:
In article
, "Tante
Jan" wrote:

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Els,

I hope you enjoyed the Bach program. I won't tell DH that you went
to one or he would want to be there too. He loves classical music.

Hugs,

Nora

Add me to the list of classical music lovers. I almost always have
the radio tuned to a local classical music station and enjoy
attending concerts by the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra.

And dare I say it......with Christmas coming up, choir music is
going to be just great. The CBC on Sunday morning with Dick
Howard' Mostly Choir", is just right the righ program for Sunday
mornings.

ALas, ELs, we don't get Radio Two here, only Radio One. But that's
OK - I have my own collection of classical music for all seasons, so
I can listen whenever I want to.

Katherine