Old January 1st 18, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

Default How to get back to this newsgroup

On Monday, January 1, 2018 at 10:23:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hello Group,
That's because I went on the internet and typed this group in. I need to know how to find this in the free google newsgroup list in order to join again, so it shows up in my newsgroups.

All you have to do is favorite it, and it will show up in the left hand column under favorites when you sign in.
I think all you have to do is click the star?
It's been a while since I did that.

NightMist