Old October 7th 16, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are you stitching?

On 10/6/2016 7:11 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
I just finished Sunlit Irises by Kustom Krafts and am now stitching a
kit I had called Dressed for Winter. It is a Bucilla kit and I couldn't
find a picture online. I got this kit a while ago from one of the
catalogs and it is one large snowman with birds sitting on it's arms
with two children in it. One is building a small snowman and the other
is working on the large snowman. It is really quite cute.

Is it this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bucilla-Dres...-/201583350076

I love KK's designs! I have a couple of theirs (tiger in water and a
unicorn) but haven't yet stitched them. Fire & Ice (red & blue horse)
is hanging proudly in our living room.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures