Old August 2nd 14, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Quilters groups/clubs

On 8/1/2014 5:36 PM, Julie wrote:
Hi, I am new to quilting and sewing for that matter! Are there any quilters
groups near san clemente who get together to sew and help each other learn
about quilting and just for the social fun?
Julie

I googled "quilt guilds San Clemente". This was the first item in the
list of results: http://www.surfsidequiltersguild.org/Home.aspx. I
know nothing about the group other than what is on the website.

If you are looking for a smaller group, the guild may have smaller
groups that meet separately. Or you may meet someone at a guild meeting
that you can get together with. A quilt shop may also know of groups
that you could join.

Here's a list of quilting guilds in California:
http://www.quiltguilds.com/california.htm

Julia in MN