Old July 2nd 14, 09:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default is anyone left here?

On 02/07/2014 00:36, Cindy from GA wrote:
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:51:48 AM UTC-5, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others

realize folks still check here

they might post? Taria

I'm here.....just moved and am slowly unpacking. Haven't had much time to check all the groups except FB. Will make it back sometime.

Cindy who used to be in MO then went to GA and and is now in MO again.

I'm here too, but in the packing process. Finally all systems go for our
big move to State College, Pennsylvania! Woo hoo!

So not much sewing as I put all the stash into plastic flip-top crates.
Damn-it! DH will see how much stash I really have as it goes into the
shipping container.....

Lizzy

--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com