Old March 5th 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Socks

On Mar 1, 10:39*am, "Gerald & Donna McIntosh"
wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

On Feb 23, 12:03 am, Spike Driver wrote:

I agree also. Socks are addictive. My last pair was a pink pair for my
6 year old grand daughter Ava.

I agree, the self striping yarn is fun.

It is, but I am kind of tired of it right now. It doesn't allow
patterns to
show up. However, I still have several balls of self-striping to use
up,
so I will learn to love it again.
My youngest granddaughter loves hand-knit socks so much so that
she wears them even in the summer, in her sandals. LOL

Higs,
Katherine

How bout making mittens with the self-striping yarn? *I used some leftovers
for baby mittens.

That's an idea, too.

Higs,
Katherine