Old March 6th 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Default AD: Mgambo seeds - drilled

On Mar 3, 7:05 am, Vicky wrote:
On Mar 2, 1:31 pm, Maren at google wrote:

On Feb 19, 9:09 pm, Maren at google wrote:

Hi all,

I don't do this often, but, posting an ad:

I got my hands on some mgambo seeds, not a whole lot, but some.
$30 for 100 (shipped free in the US), $0.35/each for less than that.

Hate to reply to my own ad, but at least it's bead related:

I didn't want to advertise them drilled until I had some experience
Now I drilled 100 for somebody (and these take some amount of
time to drill as the shells are rather hard), so:

Drilled for $40/100, $0.45 each.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelryhttp://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at:http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

DO YOU HAVE A PHOTO ABOUT THESE BEADS NUTS SEEDS?

do now, had to find the camera first (I'm about triple booked, about
continuously), so things sometimes take a bit longer:
http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/hi...mgambo_002.jpg
(they're on the 'natural beads' web page)

And, it's the seeds that are fuzzy, not the picture :-)

And I should update the blog ... (seed beads came, about 10 colors
and 2 sizes of Ornela seed beads. I don't have a web page for seed
beads yet either)