Old April 14th 15, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver[_3_]

Default Need a free newsgroup reader

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 3:09:38 PM UTC-5, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 12/04/2015 18:13, Dreamweaver wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:14:47 PM UTC-5, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 09/04/2015 22:18, Dreamweaver wrote:
I hate Google and want to come back. Can anyone suggest a ng reader that's free and easier to read than Google?

Hi Deramweaver

My UK ISP dropped usenet last year so as I knew I hated Google Groups I
went to http://www.aioe.org/ which was really easy to set up and then it
worked as soon as I connected my PC to the internet here in State
College PA after moving across he pond.

Lizzy

Lizzy, I feel like an idiot but I can't figure out how to set it up. Help please?

Dreamweaver

OK, what program do you use for your email? I use Thunderbird, so that
is the one I can help with most easily, but I'll have a shot at helping
you if you use something else.

Lizzy

For email I use Outlook.com. I also use Chrome on Windows 7.

Thanks for the help,
Dreamweaver