Old July 1st 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGletters

Sometimes that is difficult to do if you are addressing several points
in a post.

David R. Sky wrote:
And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your
me what's in text on-screen, so listening to all those repeated
messages... well, I end up simply deleting messages with the same
subject line without having read most of them for this reason.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.