Old January 9th 04, 04:00 AM
Els van Dam

In article ,
wrote:

So, does yours look like the one on the Lacis page or the one on the
Mielke's Farm page?
http://www.lacis.com/catalog/data/descn_j.html
http://www.mielkesfarm.com/knit_tls.htm

Note: need to scroll pretty far down to find them on both pages, as I
recall. To me, they look very different from one another even though
they're both Inox brand.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Helen I would have to go and have a look at the above websites.

What I have is four knitting machine needles situated around a little
circle with a hole in the center. It is a very simple setup, with its
limitations, as far as different size yarns go. I still have to sit and
play with it, but will do that when there are no curious DH eyes looking
over my shoulders....LOL

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....