Old October 12th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Hello all!

I am now getting the hang of using 2 circular needles since I don't
think I can get the nack of DPNs. I practiced with it a few days ago.
I didn't think I could. I tried it once a couple of months ago and got
thngs tangled up. But, since I had a hard time with sewing wich is a
problem with me not seeing and all, I figured on trying the 2 circular
needles thing again. If anyone has any simple mittens, hats, and
anything else that can be made using 2 circs, I would be greatful for
any patterns. I only have 24 and 29" in circulars sizes 9 and I plan
to get more sizes and 16" circs soon. I think since joining charity
groups, I am having more enjoyment out of it and learning more stuff
to make. I am building my stack of patterns like I said. Its a little
cool this morning here in Southern Calif. Hoep every has a good day
and happy crafting.

Katherine wrote:
On Oct 10, 8:47*pm, "
wrote:
Hi all. Portia here. For those who remember me. Its little cool here
in Calif. I am broadening my horizons now. I have a stack of new
braille patterns to work on and some more onthe way. I hope to learn
as much as I can. I am now involved in some charities as well.
Enjoying it too. Just want to drop in and say hi and hope everyone has
a blessed day where you may be in all 4 corners of the globe. Portia

Hi, Portia. We have been rather lax in the group, but it is nice to
see you again.

Higs,
Katherine