Old July 1st 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default An FO

wrote in message
ups.com...

What's a Pi shawl?

A circular shawl that starts in the center, is knitted "in the
round" (flat, but on circular needles!). Geometry says there is a
mathematical relationship between the circumference and the diameter
of a circle; the Pi Shawl takes advantage of this. Elizabeth
Zimmermann wrote the pattern for it 30 or more years ago.

Where can I get a pattern - I'm no mathematician!

Enjoying what appears to be a 3rd day of no rain.

Three days? That's a drought!!!

We've officially had the wettest June since 1914.

Mary