Old January 5th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
TheDormouse

Default Atlas motor usage

Hi, and Happy New Year to all.

I wrote a month or so ago, and didn't get any responses, so I'll try
this again.

I got an Atlas pasta machine motor, and in the accompanying literature
it said not to run the motor for longer than 15 minutes. Is that just what
they say, or do most people only use the pasta machine with motor for 15
minutes, and then switch to the hand crank? I haven't used mine yet, because
I'm worried about damaging it, but if others have had no problems running
the motor for longer periods of time, then I'm all ready to dive in and get
some conditioning done without having to use it the "old fashioned" way.

Thanks in advance,
TheDormouse