Old July 26th 05, 06:24 PM
Roberta Zollner

Gorgeous! I also love the borders -the 1st border in diagonal stripes, is
that pieced, or did you find fabric like that? The scrappy narrow border is
great too.

So what color are you painting the room? Remember to get a photo of her
mouth dropping open when she sees it -might be good blackmail material later
on :-)
Roberta in D

"The Brown Family" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Here's a pic of my latest quilt for my daughter Rachel (11 yrs.old), taken
from
a Fons and Porter magazine called "Funky Stars". This picture was taken
before
it was quilted and bound. My daughter has gone away for 2 weeks and I'm
in the
process of re-doing her room. I have the painter here as I type. This
is
going to be a surprise for her.....hope it all turns out the way I plan.

http://image62.webshots.com/62/2/27/...2LZVIQV_ph.jpg

Lorraine (thanks for taking a peek)