Old January 21st 04, 10:06 PM
Sunrise

Default CHESS sets from Poland - cooperation offer

Dear Sirs,
We are Polish producer and exporter of wooden chess sets and other
handicrafts. Our company has been established in 1996 and currently export
to USA, France, Scandinavia, Australia, Ireland, Spain and UK but we are
continously searching for partners abroad.

If you are interested in cooperation please feel free to browse our website
and contact us. As the only Polish exporter of handicrafts we deliver right
to your door/shop/warehouse at very reasonable price - all customs paperwork
is made bu UPS or other agents. Cooperation with us is very simple - and of
course we can provide references for our company from our customers
worldwide.

Best Regrads,
Michael Rywacki

www.crafts.pl