Old September 15th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Default recent finishes

wrote
"Dawne Peterson" wrote:
Mirjam wrote

Very Nice Amber , reminds me of the tile my late mother had over her
toilet.
It was in Delft Blue and had beside the picture of the toilet a
suitable poem.

I will probably regret asking this, but, hey, it is a full moon, so what
is
a "suitable poem" to accompany a picture of a toilet????
Dawne

Dawne
Why ask if you already regret it ? it is a suitable poem , to the
place where one hangs it ..

I did not say I already regretted asking---see above. I suggested I might
regret it, since I did not know which way the thread would run. I do not
regret it at all, since it lured Trish out of her thinking room to post
those amazing Australian odes. But, just my personal taste, I have seen
rather coy cutesy poems beside toilets and usually do not care for them.
Dawne