Old August 12th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Good Sunday to you

We have a lovely day here on the prairies, almost too warm if you're working
out in it.

DH & I had to prop up a row of corn that had blown over in the windstorm the
other day. I would have left it, but it was lying over the row of carrots.
We've
been able to start harvesting some of our garden.... green beans, tomatoes,
potatoes and a few ears of corn. I think the corn needs a few more days.

OTN - Storm Water shawl in Sea Silk..... this is an almost mindless project
once you get used to the pattern..... although I wouldn't take it to my
knitting
group. That needs totally mindless socks.

I finally started my Peacock Feathers shawl again (for the third time) and
it's
going much better. I'm doing it in Knit Picks Shimmer which is 70% alpaca,
30% silk, in the turquoise colourway.

Waiting to be started is the Hanami Shawl in Knit Picks pink Alpaca Cloud
with
some beading. I can't wait to start on this one, but have decided I must
finish one of the above projects first. The Hanami is gorgeous, and I love
the story that comes with it.
http://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/2007/02/hanami.html

Shelagh