Old February 25th 19, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 4:29:49 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
I'm peaking in, since I do get the digest and see that Joan has mentioned my name. I know that Joan intends to enter the foxgloves bell pull at her county fair. I would hope (but suspect it might not work out) that she could enter her hollyhock bell pull at the same time; I might persuade her to hold off and enter both at the same time next year.

LOL! There's absolutely *no* way I'd get them both done! Haven't touched the hollyhocks since I started yours.

I've been working on a couple of Mirabilia designs - Stone Roses (just beads and ribbon work left) and Lady of the Flag (just a bit of a hair color change,

Ooo, you didn't tell me you finally decided on the hair! Last I heard you were pulling your own out trying to decide!

We're supposed to get *another* 1-3 tomorrow or Wed. sigh. I just hope it's a nice slooooooow melt, so we don't have another 1997 flood! Everyone is complaining about the snow, but these are the kinds of winters I remember while growing up, so to me it's back to "normal". People just aren't used to it anymore, I think.

Joan