Old September 28th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Default You won't believe this

Anyone here get The Stitchery catalogue? I haven't embroidered for
decades, and I was just about to toss the catalogue in the recycling
when I turned it over and on the back was "Knit Lite." Lighted knitting
needles. Yes!! For a mere $15.95, you can own a pair of plastic
needles (sizes 6, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, or 15), 18 inches long, with
LED tips that use G3-A batteries to make them glow! Imagine how annoyed
the people sitting next to you in the theater or the cinema will be as
your tips flash back and forth!

I HAVE to get a pair for my knitting SIL. www.thestitchery.com, item
T66-546.