Old September 6th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT OT how to destroy

What is funny is when a deputy who knows I shoot says something to
another uniform, who then looks incredulous and sputters and
disbelieves "she shoots? she doesn't look like she's ever held a gun!"
I actually keep one of my better targets squirreled away in my desk,
to pull out to show them.

The element of surprise is priceless!

Ginger in CA

On Sep 6, 6:42*am, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Back in The Olden Days I was a reserve police officer and the only female
officer in the department. *I shot in the 96 percentile and that irked many
of the men. * (Many wives refused to let their husbands work with me, too.)
LOL * Good for you, Ginger! *Strut your stuff and phooey on insecure men who
can't take the competition. *They should try harder instead of refusing to
shoot with you..... *;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Ginger in CA" wrote in ...
okay, the words on the link went right over my head, and Polly's also,
I suspect.

Physical destruction just feels better to the psyche and is proof
visual that the info is gone.

Too bad you don't live closer. Our local law enforcement are having a
shoot this Saturday, they could use the target. No, they won't let me
shoot with them. I told them I'll sign a waiver. But their response in
the negative has confirmed to my mind that they are afraid of being
beat "by a girl" - which is very likely.

Ginger in CA