Old October 8th 05, 06:45 PM
Donna in Idaho

Not very often. With the advent of DVD's and satellite TV with Tivo, I
can't even remember the last time we've used our VCR. It just sits there
gathering dust. You mean I'm supposed to dust it? I did dust everything
just before the nice man came out to switch us from Dish Network to
DirecTV - haven't dusted anything except the TV since then!
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

"quilter" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm cleaning today - well, not really, but wandering aimlessly from
room to room thinking about cleaning...I just had a thought: anyone
want to trade VCR tapes for fat quarters or scraps? I have donated a
lot of videos over the past few years, but still have quite a few left
that I'd like to part with. Email me if you'd like a list.
(In case this seems too off-topic, one is "how to make an american
quilt").

Lynn