Old October 29th 03, 02:40 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Pat in Virginia wrote in message ...
Hanne: How about using the plural forms? Wilderness Kids would
work for any Dad, but especially if any of the family are in
Scouting. Party Animals is fun and funny for any age. Kids like
to be party animals too! BTW: there is no 'rule' ... your quilt
your rules!!
Can't wait to see this one!
PAT .... just up the road and hang a left! in VA/USA

Thanks to all who replied! I think I'll follow Butterfly and go with
the title - I'll also add on the label something along the lines of
"Great Cubmaster, FATS trainer and friend" or something.

All of them are in Scouting (either girl or boy, and the girl once
wanted badly to come the Cub Scout Family Camp instead of going on the
Mother/Daughter camp with her own troop).

It is going to be a squeeze to finish it before Christmas - when I'm
moving (post to folllow!), so Pat, you might only get to see a
picture.

Now, where would you buy landscape/sky/water fabrics? (on-line or
Hampton Roads area). And who has a good block (4-6 inches) for a bear?

Hanne