Old September 22nd 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marilyn

Default Insulated Window Treatments

Thank you. The Shades of Comfort Book is the one I was looking for.
I'll pass that on to my customer.

Marilyn

On Sep 21, 5:18*pm, jennellh wrote:
I used the google quilt pattern search engine and came up with this
link: *http://www.warmcompany.com/wwpage.htmlwhich has pdf free
instructions. *jennellh

On Sep 21, 4:07*pm, Marilyn wrote:

I have had a couple of people into my quilt store looking for the book
that was featured in a quilt magazine not to long ago on how to make
quilted, insulated shades for the windows. *They function much like a
roman shade but are a bit different. *If you have the magazine the
pattern or book was feature in, I'd like to know the title of the book
so I could order it for my customers. I can't seem to find it online
based on what I remember it looking like when one other customer
brought it into the shop.

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn