Old January 26th 16, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hello, do you trade fabric postcards

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 2:50:26 AM UTC+11, wrote:
Hello Group,
What is a fabric post card? Is it material you glue to a post card of the item you are making or a quilt? I am in the dark, so please explain..
Sandy$

Hi Sandy,

I used to make them on FB - we used an index card and glued fabric to it - i.e. a theme say St Patrick's Day - and posted them to each other. Some were put into small cellophane bags to protect them with the stamp on the bag but others I have sent were unbagged. I also used to sometimes zigzag around the edge of the card. Hope that's helpful.

Du