Old June 16th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jim

Default Stupid Question?

Not a stupid question. There are several different types and
formulations for the clays. Most will require a kiln for better
temperaure and time control, but there are some that can get results
with the use of a torch. I'm willing to bet, however, that, after a few
torchings, you'll want to change over to kiln use.

:46:25 -0700, " discovered a
keyboard and, for our edification and amusement, submitted

Hello People,
This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible to make
PMC jewelry using a torch or do you have to have a kiln?
TIA,
Judith

Blessed be, for sure...